2017 the series consists of 4 events:
- Cransley SC - Sunday 7th May 2017
- Hollowell SC - Saturday 24th June 2017
- Banbury SC - Saturday 9th September 2017
- Northampton SC - Saturday 23rd September 2017
- Open to ALL young sailors of ALL abilities.
- Four different friendly and fun-packed sailing events at clubs within 45 minutes of Northampton.
- Sail any class of dinghy on handicap - your own or hired from your club e.g. Optimists, Toppers, Lasers, Teras, Fevas, Mirrors etc.
- Improve your racing skills and meet and socialise with junior sailors from other clubs.
- Simply turn up on the day with your parents (get them to register you and pay a small entrance fee).
- Training for up to 90 mins in the morning (briefing at around 10:00 am).
- Then enjoy a friendly regatta of three short races after lunch (two to count) with regatta and series prizes.
If you wish to take part please email Sarah at [email protected] to book a club boat if you don't have your own dinghy.
Parents/Guardians are expected to supervise their child at these events and to help with the loading and unloading of boats.
Please bring plenty of snacks and a packed lunch. Or if you prefer to purchase a lunch the home club provides a hot meal at lunchtime.