If you are looking for a new sport and something that all the family can join in or a new activity to tick off your bucket list then look no further. Come along to our Push the Boat Out Open Day on Sunday 14th May from 11am to 4pm and check us out.
- We will be offering tours of our facilities where you can speak to members about sailing opportunities at Cransley Sailing Club
- 'Free' on the water Taster Sessions where all the family can go out together in a sailing dinghy with our expert Instructors
- You can sign up for our learn to sail courses
- Relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings with a cup of tea and cake or something from the BBQ
- Children can get on the water on their own using our rowing boats and have a go in a dinghy
Once you have learned to sail we offer new sailing members confidence building sessions, we also run get back on the water, learn to race and a variety of other sessions so that new sailors feel confident to sail on their own in conditions they feel comfortable with. We even offer our members power and safety boat courses.
We have clean and bright changing rooms and a comfortable newly refurbished galley - so what are you waiting for come along and see us on the 14th May and bring along your family and friends or if you can't make this date come along when we are open on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
If you don't have your own sailing kit and wish to do one of our learn to sail courses, don't worry as you can loan ours.
We also have club boats that can be hired at very reasonable rates that you can use after you have learnt to sail so you don't need your own dinghy to sail at Cransley Sailing Club
What do I do next? - Just turn up on Sunday 14th May between 11am and 4pm booking is not necessary
An annual family membership costs 36p a day, an adult individual membership 27p a day and
a youth/student membership is just 12p a day - far cheaper than most gym memberships.