Cransley Sailing Club
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site (‘www.cransley.org.uk’) is provided by CSC subject to the following terms:
1. By using ‘www.cransley.org.uk' you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of ‘www.cransley.org.uk'. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use ‘www.cransley.org.uk'
2. CSC may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by CSC. Your continued use of ‘www.cransley.org.uk' after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended
Use of ‘www.cransley.org.uk'
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use ‘‘www.cransley.org.uk” content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ‘www.cransley.org.uk' content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of and/or ‘‘www.cransley.org.uk” content requires the prior written permission of CSC.
4. Information provided on this website is provided in good faith.
5. You agree to use ‘‘www.cransley.org.uk” only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of “www.cransley.org.uk”. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within ‘www.cransley.org.uk' .
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. ‘www.cransley.org.uk' content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to CSC and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Under no circumstances will CSC be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of ‘www.cransley.org.uk' regardless of the form of action.
8. CSC does not warrant that functions contained in links to any external websites, that content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ‘www.cransley.org.uk' or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. The names, images and logos identifying CSC, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of CSC, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of CSC, or any other third party.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ‘www.cransley.org.uk' then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
©2013 Website created by Cransley Sailing Club